Monday, February 27, 2012

Funky Frenches

I like doing funky French manicures.  Here are some of the ones I've done and photographed in the last few months.  Sorry for the poor quality cell phone photos, these are from when I was just posting my nails on Facebook and not much else!


Christmas Mani - Clear base, Sinful Colors Show Me the Way tips with an Ulta After Party topcoat



One of my all time favorites - Ulta Alter Ego with Sally Hansen Chrome Black Pearl tips 



Sinful Colors Black on Black with Essie Matte About You, then a clear topcoat for glossy tips



Another Christmas Mani - Ulta Jaded with Ulta After Party tips



I'm not sure if the tips here were black or a dark gray, then I applied a 
Sally Hansen Nail Prisms South Sea Pearl topcoat


Classic white tips with a Sinful Colors Frenzy topcoat


Sinful Colors Rise and Shine with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Emerald Express



I'm not sure what this pink is, I don't think I have it anymore.  Sinful Colors Black on Black tips

What's your favorite way to do a French tip?

No comments:

Post a Comment