Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pure Ice Oh Baby!

I was recently at Walmart and checked out these Pure Ice polishes.  They're cheap, but there are some fun colors.  I'm always looking for interesting topcoats, so when I spotted Pure Ice Oh Baby! I couldn't resist putting it in my basket. 

The first time I wore it, I wore it over Essie Go Overboard, which on it's own is a gorgeous dark teal cream.

Photo Credit: ommorphia beauty bar
When I added a layer of Oh Baby! on top, it was completely transformed.  I was in love!  It added some awesome depth as well as a holographic effect from turquoise to purple.


More recently, I wanted to experiment with some other colors, and I decided to pair it with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area. 


This is a terrible photo, but it turned out kind of cool.  It added tons of blue shimmer on top of the grey.  I didn't get a better picture because I went to bed too soon and it got mushed about, so I took it off really soon after I'd done it.


I'm so glad I added this one to my collection.  It's versatile, and I can't wait to try it over more colors!

Do you have a favorite effect polish?

1 comment:

  1. I have this coming in the mail to me and can't wait! I love Pure Ice polishes!

    ReplyDelete